Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (SEWF23, 11-12 October)
SEWF C.I.C. (SEWF) and SEWF23 Co-hosts Amsterdam Impact and Social Enterprise NL (SENL) reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel bookings if the terms and conditions have not been met. This includes the right to cancel bookings after payment has been made.
Payment must be made by credit/debit card through the event registration platform, which uses Stripe to process payments. The price includes a non-refundable administration and booking fee. SEWF and the SEWF23 Co-hosts are not liable for any additional credit/debit card or bank charges you may incur, or any exchange rate differences. We are unable to accept any other method of payment.
Card payment issues
Ticket sharing is not permitted. If this happens, SEWF and the SEWF23 Co-hosts reserve the right to cancel the ticket with no refund.
Please find more details on eligibility for different ticket types below:
- SEWF23 – General (Digital Pass and Physical Pass): General access to SEWF23.
- Social enterprise and non-profit (Digital Pass and Physical Pass): Discounted ticket price for social enterprises and registered non-profit organisations and charities.
- Student (full-time) (Digital Pass and Physical Pass): To be eligible you must be a full-time student. Please use your university/college email address to register. Registrations will be checked.
- Low income, lower middle income and conflict affected countries: As defined by World Bank Atlas as of June 2022. The qualifying criterion is the regular business address of the participant. Registrations will be checked and if the participant’s address does not match the selected category the ticket will be cancelled.
- Real Price: All ticket categories are discounted thanks to the support of our event partners. If you can afford to pay for a Real Price ticket, please consider this option. For each Real Price ticket purchased, SEWF will donate 10 Digital Passes to the SEWF23 Bursary Programme, which supports those that are unable to purchase a ticket to attend the event.
- Early Bird: Early Bird tickets are now closed (4 May 2023).
10% discount available on purchase of 10 tickets or more. Must be the same ticket category and be purchased at the same time.
All tickets include a mandatory carbon offset.
Refunds are accepted up to 60 days prior to the event (11 August 2023, 23:59 BST (GMT+1)). You can choose to pass your ticket to someone else or donate it to the SEWF23 Bursary Programme. To request a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ticket confirmation email and the subject line “Refund”. There will be no refunds after this time. Ticket prices include a non-refundable booking and administration fee which includes Stripe fees.
No swaps after 5 October at 9am CEST except for exceeding circumstances with permission from the ticket holder identified by registered email address.
Recorded content must not be used for any other purpose other than individual personal/professional learning and it must not be distributed without SEWF’s permission.
Programme / information changes
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of the organiser, to change the programme content, speakers and/or timings. SEWF and the SEWF23 Co-hosts are not liable for any changes.
Speakers are responsible for the content of their respective presentations. It is the policy of SEWF to give the fullest freedom to contributors / speakers to express their opinions.