The global social enterprise movement attracts and engages a diverse range of individuals and organisations. There are many ways you can get involved in addition to attending one of our events.
If you’re a social enterprise, or social enterprise agency, you might consider hosting, promoting, or partnering on one of our events, or contributing to our research and policy efforts. If you represent a foundation, university, corporate organisation, or government you may be interested in partnership opportunities. On an individual level you can get more involved with social enterprise by accessing our resources, joining the conversation on social media, and participating in our research.
Get involved with the global social enterprise movement and SEWF:
- Book your place for SEWF Digital in September 2020.
- Sign up for our newsletter to keep up-to-date on the latest news from SEWF and the global social enterprise movement.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Contribute to our global mapping and research projects.
- Collaborate with us on social enterprise policy.
- Sponsor or promote an event. Right now we are accepting sponsorship and promotional partnership for our largest global event to-date, SEWF Digital.
- Become a global partner, like SAP, working with us in a mutually beneficial way to advance our collective goals. We’d love to meet with you to discuss this further so get in touch.
- Host an event. Read more about our different events and submit a hosting enquiry.