Download a PDF of our Terms and Conditions or review the full text available directly below.
Booking terms and conditions
SEWF C.I.C. reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel bookings if the terms and conditions have not been met. This includes the right to cancel bookings after payment has been made.
Payment must be made by credit card through the SEWF Digital event platform Hopin, which uses Stripe to process payments. The price displayed is in £GBP and includes a non-refundable administration and booking fee. SEWF is not liable for any additional credit card or bank charges you may incur, or any exchange rate differences. We are unable to issue invoices or accept any other method of payment. Please provide an email address where requested so that joining details can be sent to you prior to the event.
Ticket type conditions:
- Early bird: Tickets priced at the early bird rate are only available until 1st August 2020 (23:59 BST/UK 31st July). After this date they will be charged at £49 GBP.
- COVID-19 Hardship tickets: To access this ticket, eligible social enterprises must have submitted an application to SEWF and received a code directly from firstname.lastname@example.org. One ticket per social enterprise. You cannot share this code with any other individual or organisation. These tickets have been made available thanks to the generous support of SEWF partners and other delegates and there are limited tickets available. More details on eligibility and to apply.
- Low income, lower middle income and conflict affected countries: As defined by World Bank Atlas at June 2019. The qualifying criterion is the regular business address of the delegate. Registrations will be checked and if the delegate address does not match the selected category the ticket will be cancelled.
- Start-up social enterprise / student / youth: Start-up social enterprise (within 24 months) employing fewer than 10 people and with turnover of less than £100,000 GBP at last accounts. Any full-time student. Please use your university/college email address to register. Anyone under 25 years old.
- Group discount (10% for groups of 10 or more): Please contact email@example.com with the number of tickets required and the name (first name, surname), email and title of each person to be registered (in a CSV or Excel file). Please note that these details will be shared with our event platform Hopin so that an account can be created to access the event. Group payment will be required prior to issuing tickets. Prior to 1st August the ticket price will be charged at the early bird rate (£39 per person).
Registration entitles the ticket holder access to content up to September 2021.
Card payment issues
Ticket sharing is not permitted. If this happens, SEWF reserves the right to cancel the ticket with no refund.
Tickets are linked to individual Hopin accounts with the information provided at registration. It is not possible to rename or swap tickets. As content will be available until September 2021, we encourage you to retain your ticket. If you would prefer to cancel your ticket, please see details below regarding refunds.
If you are unable to attend SEWF Digital (21-25 September 2020), we encourage you to retain your ticket as it will enable you access to world-class online content up to September 2021.
Refunds must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email subject “Refund” with your ticket confirmation and payment receipt attached. For a refund to be acknowledged, you must provide these details, and have received written confirmation in return. Refunds are accepted up to 14 days before the event. There will be no refunds after this time. As noted above, ticket prices include a non-refundable booking and administration fee. All refunds will be notified and processed within one month of SEWF Digital.
Recorded content will be available to SEWF Digital ticket holders until September 2021. Access will be linked to the email used for registration. Content must not be used for any other purposes other than individual personal/professional learning and it must not be distributed without SEWF’s permission. We will endeavour to make all “main stage” content (keynotes and plenaries) available on the day of transmission with content from “sessions” (masterclasses, webinars, etc.) available the following week. We are not liable for delays in content being available. Content will not be recorded for sessions that are primarily focused on discussion and/or self-organised by participants.
Programme / information changes
It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of the organiser, to change the programme content, speakers and/or timings. SEWF C.I.C. is not liable for any changes.
Speakers are responsible for the contents of their respective presentations. It is the policy of SEWF C.I.C. to give the fullest freedom to contributors / speakers to express their opinions. The opinions expressed by the SEWF team do not necessarily represent the views of SEWF C.I.C. event partners and supporters.