Events / SEWF 2022
27 September (hybrid): Co-creating the future
Designed by and for young changemakers (aged 16-30), the SEWF Youth Forum is your opportunity to connect, learn and be inspired. Whether you’re a student, social enterprise founder, leader, team member or have an idea that you’d love to turn into impact, this event is for you!
What to expect?
The SEWF Youth Forum is a hybrid event with options for participation online or in person in Brisbane. By attending the Youth Forum, you can expect to:
- Participate in workshops led by some of Australia’s top youth-focused organisations.
- Be part of digital-only masterclasses that get you ready for your social enterprise journey with new, relevant skills and knowledge on how to build your ideas and access opportunities for growth.
- Be part of mentoring sessions with industry greats and social enterprise leaders who have “been there, done that!”
- Join inspiring keynotes, learn from and share ideas with some of the world’s top youth leaders.
- Network with peers and like minds from across the globe.
- Get answers to some of the most pressing social enterprise questions you have, during sessions.
- And much more!
09:00 – 17:00 AEST (GMT+10) – Hybrid
17:00 – 21:00 AEST (GMT+10) – Online only
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (in person) / Hopin (online)
The event is open to anyone aged 16-30. Whether you’re a social enterprise founder, leader, team member, are at the idea stage, or perhaps just have a general interest in social enterprise and want to find out more, this event is for you!
There are two options for participation:
- Physical Pass: The Physical Pass provides full access to the Youth Forum at the BCEC, including exclusive in-person only sessions, coffee and lunch + all Digital Pass features. Ticket price: $30AUD (not including booking fees or bank or card charges).
- Digital Pass: The Digital Pass provides access to all hybrid and online content, as well as connecting you to thousands of young changemakers around the world. Be quick as we have 1,500 free Digital Passes up for grabs. Ticket price: £5 ($10AUD approx.) (not including booking fees or bank or card charges).