Events / SEWF 2022
27 September (hybrid): Co-creating the future
The Australian University Social Enterprise Alliance is delighted to host the Social Enterprise Academic Symposium on 27 September at the QUT Gardens Point Campus. The event will engage academics, educators, students, scholar-practitioners, policymakers and those working with or in social enterprise in conversations that are ambitious, curious and optimistic.
- Share research to enhance policy and practice
- Inspire national and global collaborations between researchers
- Advance social enterprise pedagogy and education
For more information, click on the relevant stream below.
- STREAM 1: Wellbeing economies and the role of social enterprise
- STREAM 2: Social innovation and enterprise – teaching and practice
- STREAM 3: Complexity and systems change approaches to social enterprise
- STREAM 4: Knowledge, culture and sustainable practice: Indigenous social enterprise in a marketised world
27 September 2022
08:30-16:30 AEST (GMT+10) (times to be confirmed)
Hybrid: In person at QUT, Gardens Point, Brisbane (and online via Zoom)
Final program to be announced in August following the review of abstracts.
- Abstract and panel proposal submission deadline: 18 July 2022
- Notification of decision on submissions by 19 August 2022
- Abstracts available: 27 September 2022 (to ticket holders only)
Join us for an evening of networking with colleagues, see and support the future of social enterprise research by HDR (High Degree Research) students and hear from leading enterprise researchers. Limited tickets available.
- Academic Symposium Physical Pass – general: $130 AUD
- Academic Symposium Physical Pass – student: $80 AUD
- Academic Symposium digital access: $30 AUD
- Evening showcase and networking: $50 AUD
Please note: Prices do not include card or booking fees
Kaitlin Peters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in presenting or being involved?
Researchers, students, educators and scholar-practitioners are all encouraged to contribute to and help shape the symposium through submissions of their abstracts and papers.
If you are not sure which stream you want to submit to – don’t worry, we can suggest the stream once all submissions have been received.
What are we looking for?
- High quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work that address the themes of the conference. These can be abstracts or full papers.
- Presenters who would like to run a panel (2-4 presenters) or a workshop.
- Posters to be showcased at the event. Posters can be submitted by students conducting research.
DEADLINE: 18 July 2022