Theme: Inspiring a new decade of impact
Scotland was delighted to host SEWF a decade on from hosting the inaugural event in 2008. Returning to Edinburgh with CEIS as event host, SEWF aimed to show how one of the leading social enterprise nations had continued to make progress by creating a world class social enterprise ecosystem. This served as a great platform for discussion with international social enterprise leaders, policy makers, academics, young people and supporters.
- 1,400 delegates
- 47 countries and territories represented
- 213 speakers from 32 countries and territories.
- 57 speakers from Scotland, 41 speakers from the rest of the UK and 115 international speakers
- 46% speakers identified as female
- 23,809 engagements through Facebook and Twitter, 36,621 website visits and 22,917 video views.
- 93% of delegates rated the overall event as excellent or very good.